At NUAA we get a lot of calls from our members regarding a range of legal issues. We have tried to compile as much legal information as possible that is relevant to our members and members of our community. Please note this information was correct at the time it was compiled in 2017, you may wish to get in contact with a community legal service if you wish to be sure of the most up-to-date advice.
- Police powers and move-on directions
- Police power and your rights (Shopfront Youth Legal Centre fact sheet)
- Your rights in relation to drugs
- The legal implications of self-administration
BBV Status and the Law
- Do I have to disclose my hepatitis C status?
- When do I need to disclose I have HIV?
- My choice, my rights: Hepatitis C (pdf)
- Disclosing your HIV status – A guide to some of the legal issues (pdf)
- Sniffer dogs and your rights
- Making a complaint about sniffer dogs
- When can I be stopped and searched?
Overdose and Police