At NUAA we get a lot of calls from our members regarding a range of legal issues. We have tried to compile as much legal information as possible that is relevant to our members and members of our community.
- Police powers and move-on directions
- Your rights, the police and carrying sterile injecting equipment
- The legal implications of self-administration
BBV Status and the Law
- Do I have to disclose my hepatitis C status?
- When do I need to disclose I have HIV?
- My choice, my rights: Hepatitis C (pdf)
- Disclosing your HIV status – A guide to some of the legal issues (pdf)
- Sniffer dogs and your rights
- Making a complaint about sniffer dogs
- When can I be stopped and searched?
Overdose and Police