- Focus on increasing diagnosis/testing and improving models of care, treatment paradigms, reinfection strategies etc.
- To provide a forum for health professionals working in viral hepatitis, to encourage an increase in their hepatitis B management roles
- Evaluate the status of the Australasian sector in working towards the 2030 WHO elimination goals
- Strengthen relationships and partnerships between primary and tertiary care, the multicultural and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health workforce, government and community organisations
- Improve support mechanisms for primary care professionals involved in the management of viral hepatitis
The NUAA Peers and Consumers Forum aims to celebrate the contribution of consumer and peer workers – either paid or voluntary – in New South Wales. Consumers and peers participate in a range of settings – AOD treatment services, needle and syringe programs, consumer groups – all are welcome to attend. The successful inaugural Forum was held at the NSW Teachers Federation in Sydney on September 5-6, 2018. Read the 2018 prospectus to find out more. Stay tuned for details of the September 3-4 2019 Forum.
Don’t miss out on the premier Sexual Health and HIV Conference in Australia and the Asia and Pacific region! The Australasian Sexual Health Conference joint with The Australasian HIV&AIDS Conference, 16 – 19 September 2019 at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre. Make sure you sign up to receive our newsletters and be the first to know when new announcements are made. Register Online Now! Early bird registration deadline is Sunday 30 June 2019. For more information visit the conference website http://www.shconference2019.com.au/